2K Games have announced its plans for WWE 2K15‘s DLC program, as well as the season pass that will be coming with the game for all of those who like to save some money and get all the additional content of the game.
When it comes to the additional downloadable content for the game, it is said that there will be three all new and additional storylines that will be playable in the 2K Showcase, which is the game’s single-player story-driven campaign, as well as some access to new moves and a wealth of playable WWE, WCW® and NXT® Superstars, including one super popular WWE Diva: Paige.
Having grown up playing WWE games, it’s an honor to be included in WWE 2K15. Fans will not want to miss out on my debut, as well as the new stories featured through 2K Showcase.
Declared Paige herself.
However, Paige will be only available to those who purchase the game’s Season Pass, as she won’t be added in any of the DLC, which are scheduled to come out in late 2014, and early 2015 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One, giving you a great reason to get the game’s Season Pass.
If you want all the specifics about the DLC Program, here it is:
WWE 2K15 DLC Program will be including:
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
- Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
- The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.
- Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
- NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.
New Moves Pack
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
- The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99
While the Season Pass Program, which will cost $24.99 will include:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
- Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
- Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
WWE 2K15 is set to release on November 18 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.