So…I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated by a great fellow’ blogger for the “Liebster Award”, thanks a lot PP1MT I certainly appreciate it!
I had no clue what that meant, so…I kept reading through PP1MT’s post and found that out:
“…what “Liebster” means – turns out its German for “beloved, sweetheart, darling, endearing, dearest” and all other similar pleasantries”
That was his explanation, thanks for looking it up for m….I mean you!
Anyways, as with every award, there are some rules, for this one there is no exception!
The rules for receiving this award are…:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated your blog.
3. The nominee is asked to write 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
5. The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs.
6. The nominee will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
As seen above, I’ve fulfilled the first two points, so there’s just a…lot to write still, bear with me, this might take a while…
My 11 Facts:
- I am not social…outside the internet I simply can’t be social. Never feel like if I fit on any group or anything, and I’ve been “forced” to try and be social, so I try to put on a mask every single day in order to do so…
- This is in chain with the first fact. I’ve been “forced” to do become social simply because I’ve lost the most important person for me, no, she didn’t die or anything like that, she’s healthy (as far as I know) and so is her daughter; but this girl was (is) the girl I love, the only one on Earth that made me feel happy, understood…oh jeez…let’s leave drama aside…when she broke up with me out of the nowhere, it just took away every little piece of happiness I’ve ever had, and my -few- friends just told me that I must get to be more social, “meet” more people and keep myself in that sort of environment so that I don’t think about her…well, bad news, I never stop thinking about her…
- I write way better than I talk, no, I don’t talk like a retarded guy (just in case), but I do prefer to say things face to face, even if it is harder and I make a fool of myself, why? Because that way I get to see what the other person feels when I say things, and I get them to at least giggle once during the entire conversation (even if it is something bad)
- I spend more time playing PES13 than doing absolutely anything else (so sad Raptr doesn’t track that time…I’m sure I’ve played a fair hundred -if not thousand- hours of this game….
- I’m an “achievement-whore” when it comes to gaming, I love to get all of the achievements of the game (as far as I enjoy the game) and if I finish the game and haven’t gotten them all…I’ll look for the descriptions and try to get them, if I can’t…I’ll search the web to see how others got them!
- I’m a forum geek…please don’t give me a forum about gaming…if the community is friendly, I’ll become addicted to it, and start posting…and posting…and posting….if the community isn’t friendly, but has quality content, I’ll read it…a lot…but I won’t post unless totally needed! I’m serious…or do you know of anyone that makes almost 10k posts in less than a year on a single forum without those posts being actual spam?
- I go by the rule “the important isn’t to know everything, but to know people that know things”. If I don’t know something and even after researching a bit I keep my same lack-of-knowledge, I’ll ask someone that does, because I’ll for sure know something that knows about what I want to know (try to say that last part as fast as possible….5 times in a row, I dare you!)
- I’m still undecided as of what exactly do I want to do with my life…I had everything figured out 4 months ago, yet that spin-of-fate broke everything, and brought a lot of doubts and hesitation…After my whole life wanting to be a software developer, I am now with the idea of getting into game journalism because I love doing this, I enjoy reading, writing, and getting involved with different super-talented bloggers! But in my country, this seems to not have a future…for which I’m trying to save up money in order to move somewhere else where I can accomplish this goal.
- I’ve been proven that dogs are indeed the best friends we can possibly have. My dog has been around for 9 years now, and he is the only one there when I need to feel like I am not alone (awwww!)
- I’ve played the guitar for 9 years now, but I don’t think I’ve gotten any better in the last 5 years…lack of practice ftw!
- I really…reaaaally don’t like my job, and I’m just staying there because well…we all need money to survive….yet, I’ve applied everywhere with no response at all >_< hope I get some position as game journalist some day soon….
Answers to PP1MT‘s questions:
1. Tell us about one of the most embarrassing moments you’ve ever been through! -A/ My life is kind of boring…I really don’t recall having an embarrassing moment, all I can think of when I try to remember isn’t even about me…as I was walking with one ex-girlfriend and she slipped and fell in front of quite a lot of people…and then she got mad at me saying it was “my fault”….
2. What is your favorite cereal? -A/ Zucaritas (if they aren’t there for you, just Google them!)
3. Zombie apocalypse, what would you do? -A/ Use all of the knowledge I’ve gotten through my entire gaming life, as well as the movies I’ve seen about zombies, and simply not-make the mistakes of everyone from those movies and videogames!
4. Your friend struck lottery, and decides that you and your friends are not cool enough for him. What would you do and why? -A/ I wouldn’t do anything, money isn’t the most important thing in the world, and if a “friend” thinks that way, it isn’t worth my time
5. Pizza or Pasta? -A/ Pizza!
6. What made you start your own blog? -A/ After breaking up with my ex-girlfriend I needed to keep my mind busy, I’d been Editor and Editor in Chief for some pages before, and wanted to have something on my own, so I took the opportunity and the day after she broke up with me, I started the site, something that has helped me a lot, actually
7. You find out that vampires are real, and the Twilight story is unfolding itself in one of your female friends. What would you do? -A/ Kill her for being so dumb?
8. If you could only eat 1 dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? -A/ Strawberries Cheesecake
9. Favorite quote? -A/ “With great power comes a great responsibility” yeah…I’m a geek, what did you expect?
10. What is the weirdest moment in your life? -A/ When the mother of my ex asked us when were we going to get married…more than weird, it was unexpected and awkward, but that fits this question!
11. Internet is down for the entire weekend, your friends and family are out of town. What would you do? -A/ Play my offline games the whole time, and watch the movies I’ve downloaded and stored on my HDD.
- Beer and Joysticks
- Game Blog Girl
- After Dark Gaming
- What’s Your Tag?
- The Button Masher
- Nerd Person Narrative
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- Are you following the path of what your “youngerself” wanted for you?
- If you could do whatever you wanted for a day, what would you choose to do that day?
- If you could have one super-power…which one would that be?
- Why would you choose the super-power you mentioned above?
- You survive the apocalypse, there are just some survivors around the world, no safe place, you have no idea what can be out there, there’s no communication, electricity or basically…anything…what do yo do?
- What’s the first thing you think of when someone asks you “who are you”? (believe it or not, this is a tough one!)
- If you could change anything about yourself…what would that be, and why?
- If you could travel through time, what would you do with that ability?
- What’s your favorite game type? (this might not be that well asked, so for example, FPS, TPS, RTS…)
- What’s your biggest ambition?
And that’s it! Thanks again for nominating me, and I can’t wait to see your answers! Let me know when you’ve posted them!